Monday, April 2, 2012

Miranda Kerr's Pregnant Body in Vogue


Wow! :D I stumble to this pregnant goddess online and I just have to share it with you guys!
These pictures were issued last January 2011 Vogue Australia magazine, I know its more than a year late now, but I just can't help admire this beautiful mom-to-be...
I'm missing my skinny pants and fancy tops... I miss sleeping on lying on my stomach! But yeah, she reminds me I'm not fat, I'm pregnant. And soon enough, I'll see the little baby I carefully carry for the past nine roller-coaster-ride months! :)
Wait there's more! I saw this on Facebook and I also have to share this!
This beautiful woman survived breast cancer and is having a baby! God is GOOD!
I hope we all stay positive! Preggy or not, soon-to-be moms and been-there-done-that moms! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment