Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Blogapalooza 2014!

See my first Blogapalooza experience here.
---
I would like to welcome you all to

Blogapalooza-Facebook-Cover-page

Blogging makes me look forward on my "free time" and it makes freelancing more bearable - for someone who hasn't tried corporate world yet. This also allows me to write about the things I love and the memories I would like to share to my future generation, and maybe read back with coffee on my hands and happy wrinkles on my face. hehe

Whatever your reason for blogging is, join the Blogapalooza this year since this helped me reached out and expand my network with companies and co-bloggers in the city. I'm excited to try new products and services and share my new found love, chitchat with others of my same interest too and who knows, I might be one of the lucky few to take home prizes, just like here.

Registration is still open so sign-up here!

Thank you very much WhenInManila and Blogapalooza for this event and see you guys soon on September 20 at SM Convention Center 1 & 2 of SM Aura!

No comments:

Post a Comment