Wednesday, October 22, 2014

BDJ FAIR 2014 #LiveItUp

My October won't be complete without the BDJ Fair!
image

Last October 19, Belle de Jour Power Planner held their annual fair at the Music Hall, SM Mall of Asia, in this fair, they also launched their yet another useful girly IT girl must-have, the Belle de Jour Power Planner 2015!
Host of the event: Ms. Tricia Abad
image
One of the reasons I love attending BDJ Fairs is that aside from having so much fun in booth hopping, try new products, and meeting other bellas, I get to learn so much from the talks. Making bellas a deadly combo of beauty and brains! O'right!
My favorite talk was
photo via BDJ Power Planner FB page
image
Sir Edrick was straight to the point and real good looking too! Hihi It was inspiring to know that his son (yes, he is already taken with five cute kids!) invested in an early age of 9. :)
I will be preparing ourselves up and jump the wagon of investment, that I will blog about soon.
Here are some of the photos we had while we're on it!
At the YosiSamra booth. Try their shoes on and pick a prize from their fishbowl.
image
Mister Donuts.
image
With my girls
image
Wall climbing and zip lines - I will be ready for you next year. hihi
image
At the Fitness First booth. We won a 3day pass! Yay!Iccha at the Benefit booth :)
My pretty cousin approved of being my model of the day! hehe At the Subic Grand Seas Resort booth.
Behind me were some of the brand partners.
image
Please excuse my hair all over my face look, that is just a sign we had fun and
we really had a blast!
I will be doing another post about the BDJ Power Planner 2015 so stay tuned!
image
#happiestbella,
Gerilen

2 comments: