Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Pitcheco Baby Socks

Now that I'm on the middle of my third trimester, one of the things I look forward to aside from finally embracing my little bundle-of-joy is, going shopping (for my babies, of course)! Last week, we went to SM Makati to finally use my SM Gift Certificates that I got from Lenovo Ph. (Thanks Lenovo!)  I get giddy excited to check out baby stores for cute little things- from outfits, toys and like the little title of this post - socks!
I am suppose to just pick up a pack of white mittens with matching booties and bonnets - and I did that. Im really trying not to buy excessively as I already had been buying here and there and my collective haul for the baby number two is piling up already. Until I saw this - 
image
and I said to myself, "I'll just have to have one, I need to get a set". Good to know that I could actually choose any three pairs of my liking in one set. Woohoo! It is just so cute and sweet. My things to buy includes a pair of shoes, but I ditch that and get this instead. Why. it's like having socks and shoes at the same time, right? I think this would match my baby's outfit to get that perfect cute look!
Here are the three designs that I picked.
image
For only Php279.75, this socks have style, quality and comfort.
image

This really is screaming saccharine sweetness, irresistibly cute and really looked like a real shoes. These socks are soft and quite thick. Just right for those little feet to be kept warm without sacrificing comfort and style.

image
Ahh, my favorite among the three.
Pitcheco Baby Socks. Designed with Love. Made with Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment