Thursday, September 11, 2014

Age Appropriate Chores for Toddlers 2 to 3 years old

If you're a first time parent like I am, you'll be surprise on what a two-year old toddler could do. This post is important because this is one way of teaching our kids discipline, house chores and for freelance/work-at-home moms like me, this is one way of lightening the load off our shoulders. ;)
1) Put his toys in the basket/toy box.
2) Fetch his new diaper and wet wipes when he soiled his diaper
3) Throw clean thrash away like papers and plastic wrappers on my home office bin
4) Stack his baby books on shelf
5) Open and close his plastic drawers
6) Get the broom and the dustpan or better yet
7) Make him dust the floor
8) Press the on/off button of the laptop/tv/desktop/electric fan
9) Tuck in the mosquito net
10) Get my phone/wallet in my bag
11) Change the cable channel and finally,
12)  Change the light bulb! Kidding! Remove his clothes for bath time! ^_^
Of course I'm monitoring him while he is doing his "chores", like when he sweep the floor, he just swipe it like 3 to 5x when he is so determined to do it and I'll finish it off. The thing is, he should participate and maybe next month he could swipe the four corners of the room.
Sometimes, I let him sign the blueprints for me. ;) Got you there again, huh?
The best part is, he is having fun doing it. :)
Do you have anything else in mind? Comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment