Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Communicate with your baby effectively using Sign Language!

Hi guys, I would like to share to you another Manila Workshop event!

 Teaching my baby sign language really helped me a lot in understanding what she needs and wants. For this workshop, we have invited Sharon Agoncillo - Galang of Baby Signs Philippines Inc. and Dra. Jaime Isip, a pediatrician to help us communicate effectively with our babies and toddlers.
Workshop Details:
Date: October 4, 2014, from 1-5PM
Venue: 12th Floor Insular Life Building Ayala Avenue Makati
Fee: Php 500 per person (Early Bird Rate)

Get to sign up now and pay the early bird rate! Sign up by going here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi GeriLen! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer my question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1 AT gmail DOT com :-) I greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete