Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Wiggles and Giggles Hair Salon

My hands were the first to cut his hair and of course, it's not that good but passable for a first time barber. (haha) I think I cut his hair thrice already. :) Of course, I tried to prepare him for his first barber experience with enthusiasm and anticipation, how? I let him see men and other boys cut their hair when we passed by a barber's shop in a mall. I'm also aware of haircut salons for kids and I know it would be easier if he had toys and things to settle him in there.

This is the interior of Wiggles and Giggles Market! Market! branch
image

They got toys for girls and boys
image

Did you notice something?
image

Aside from babe loving his blue car ride,
image
he wouldn't sit and decided to just stand there maneuvering his ride.
image
He also enjoyed watching Disney Jr.'s High Five!
Before Photo
image

After Photo
image
I had to change his clothes too for the total transformation! ;)
image
Ta da!
imageSorry for that blurry photo, the phone's quite old and the kiddo's quite fast. lol
Father and son <3
We ended the day with a date at Itallianis!

No comments:

Post a Comment