Thursday, June 6, 2013

Chronicles of a Young Wife: Stiefel Oilatum



Got several sample bars from different events that I've attended like BDJ Box (#so glad I've passed the moisturized skin test on their booth) and Mommy Mundo's MOTF, and I must say, my baby's skin is soft and smooth! :)

oilatum
Here are some of my babe's photo showing off his smooth soft healthy skin!
We love using Oilatum on baby's bum after soiling his diaper, I even use this on his hair when we travel and he needs a one-minute bath to refresh his body especially when its hot and humid. After a bath of Oilatum, I don't need to put lotion on his skin anymore because he is super smooth and his skin was moisturized already, hence, quick slumber after!
I have more stiefel products to try to and share like the cleanser and moisturizer but for now check out Stiefel Spectraban 60 - a really high-end sun screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment