Friday, April 29, 2016

With PhilCare and GetGo, You Get Healthy, Go Places and Fly for Free!

Health is a state of being free from illness or injury - physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually.
Travel is the act of going places, to make a journey, to move from here to there.
In this blog post, we will merge this two and add free in the equation! Read on:
Get as much as 750 GetGo points on selected Philcare health cards for a minimum spend of Php3,500.00 only! Use these points to fly Cebu Pacific! Hurry, promo runs until May 31, 2016! Read more about it here.
***
Last week, I received an electronic boarding pass and was invited for an afternoon journey at the M Cafe, Ayala Museum in Greenbelt, Makati.

PhilCare and Get Go (A Rewards Program under Cebu Pacific) tied up for a fun way of encouraging PhilCare members to stay healthy and enjoy being healthy by travelling - more like flying for free!
First off, what are PhilCare and GetGo?
PhilCare  is a multi-service Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) which provides clients access to quality and affordable healthcare services both for their preventive and curative needs through its wide range of product lines.
GetGo is the Lifestyle Rewards Program that gives its members free flight for their everyday purchases. With GetGo, seeing the world becomes so much easier because all they got to do is GET the things they need so they can GO places.
So, how does GetGo work?
Earn Points when you travel - earn points as you spend with CEB. Be rewarded faster by earning points for add on products like baggage, seat selection, sports equipment fee, and meals
Free flights at your fingertips - free flights for you and your loved ones with super value and all-in points fares
Exclusive Member Deals - get member exclusive benefits, promos and offers from CEB and partner brands and stores
Earn Everyday - points for doing what you do everyday with GetGo partners - gas, grocery, restaurants, etc,.
Pool Value - earn rewards faster with your group.  Pool your points together with friends and loved ones
Share Pool - nominate friends who can redeem for or share your points by flying with them
Points do not Expire - in here, may forever! when you use your account at least once a year your points never expire!
Pay with Points + Cash - top up with cash to fly
Any Seat, Any time - if it's available to buy, you can secure a seat anytime anywhere

The event was graced by Karen Sarte, PhilCare Digital Marketing Manager,
Mr. Allan Florendo, GetGo Marketing Director,
and Noemi G. Azura, PhilCare President & CEO
To travel is to live. - Hans Christian Andersen
We don't have roots, we have feet. Use them, walk, run, travel. We can only enjoy travelling if we have our health on its prime.
I’ll end this post with an essay from my favorite short story by Og Mandino:
I will live this day as if it is my last.
I have but one life and life is naught but a measurement of time. When I waste one I destroy the other. If I waste today, I destroy the last page of my life. Therefore, each hour of this day will I cherish for it can never return. It cannot be banked today to be withdrawn on the morrow, for who can trap the wind? Each minute of this day will I grasp with both hands and fondle with love for its value is beyond price. What dying man can purchase another breath though he willingly give all his gold? What price dare I place on the hours ahead? I will make them priceless!…
I will live this day as if it is my last.
And if it is not, I shall fall to my knees and give thanks.
Waking up everyday is a blessing, not a privilege. So don’t take it for granted. And by it, I meant health, family and most of all, God.
Health is wealth! Be wealthy, check out PhilCare

No comments:

Post a Comment