Sunday, March 10, 2013

Y-Pad Educational Tablet Toy


This is the advertisement I saw on one of my online shops subscription.

  • The toy has 51 keys
  • Complete alphabet (A-Z)
  • Numeric keys (1-10)
  • Four (4) learning modes (Letter, Word, Spelling, and Quiz)
  • Six (6) additional learning keys
  • Volume adjustment keys
  • Demo key
  • Light switch
  • ON/OFF switch
  • Educational toy with a voice-assistance feature
  • Touch-panel learning tablet-like toy made of high-quality plastic
  • Multimedia learning system in the English language
  • Helps kids in vocabulary development
  • Promotes independent learning
  • Assists children with the alphabet, spelling, pronunciation, and numbers
  • Lightweight toy with catchy tunes to keep your children entertained
  • Borders with flashing blue lights
  • Runs on three (3) AA batteries
  • Product dimensions: 7.5 inches x 9.5 inches
  • The toy has two (2) elevating support
I was so excited about this, I bought 2 blue y-pads and 1 pink ypad for my nephews and niece. Then, this is what I got.
Picture2 1820

The box looks cheap but decent enough. This really is the "what-you-see-is-what-you-get". Plain surface with sounds. Boo! If you are still wanting to get this, it's cheaper to get it with Deal Grocer or any other online shop. TCAT Philippines prices are so over the top! Another BOO!

I guess this would be my first and last transaction with TCAT Philippines. And yes I am unsubscribing to their mailing list! Thank you very much! >:))

Do you have the same experience as I did? Share 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment