Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Day at Work

I only have two kinds of days. Staying at home all day juggling household chores, structural design and tending the baby
image
or running errands all day, doing site inspections, meeting architects, paying bills, buying groceries and tending the baby.
image
On this post, I'll share to you the day we went to Ayala-Alabang, for a scheduled site inspection before concrete pouring.
Narrow, wooden and stiff.
image
This is an improvised ladder to the second floor.
image
Our playhouse, err, site to inspect.
image
Steel frames as skeleton.
image
Spiky stirrups every where ready to prick any not-so-careful foot on landing.
image
A cement mixer and a concrete-pourer truck.
image
Blue boys waiting for our cue to start.
image
#Worldbalance shoes as a temporary replacement for my not-yet-bought steel-toe.
image
The party goat. Get it? Got it.
image
The truck, the baby and the noise. Enjoying his first ever concrete pouring experience. hahaha
image
image
Baby loves the action going on around here.
image
Big trucks aren't toys for big boys only, they could be for big girls too. lol
image
Floating staircase.
I think I'm now embracing my profession more. I only need a bit of action here and there to appreciate my father's passion to build and design.
Although...
 I wish... 
I had more time to read than compute... 
Applying foundation on my face not planting it on the ground... 
Tapping away glittery dust off a kabuki brush not cement dust on my muddy shoes...
Most of all, I wish my sites and your sites are of the same lateral coordinates. 
Miss you. Take extra care and don't forget to apply sunblock! 
Yup, hubby's far away in the mountains of Cebu doing what he loves to do, like what I've been doing here too. Hey, it rhymes!I think I'm now embracing my profession more. Although, I would still prefer enjoying myself putting foundation on the face anytime of the day over sweating myself off digging it on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment