Monday, March 10, 2014

Cycles Sensitive Haul

image
These are my recent purchase on the Baby Company when we went for a meeting at SM North Edsa.
image
Cycles Sensitive Baby Head to Toe Wash - that I already talked about here. This would be my baby's second full size bottle. I just wish that they had it in refill pouches so that I could reuse the sturdy plastic container. The last bottle serves as a shampoo dispenser now and I'm happy about it.
image
Cycles Sensitive Protective Diaper Cream - needs to have a more decent post so I'll keep you hanging, besides baby's using this for a few days now, and I'm still observing or shall I say road testing this.
Aside from these goodies, I also bought baby a MomyPhoko diaper pants in medium that I got a total of 14points on my mom card. Yay! Now I'm more than ever excited in anticipating my next shopping spree for baby at SM Aura!

No comments:

Post a Comment