Thursday, December 31, 2015

Cusina Natural Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid

In our household, the hubby usually holds the ladle, and I?
I hold the sponge. 
We enjoy warm meals my hubby cooks and I find serendipity in washing dishes. We share our household choires with fervor and as mundane as it is, washing the plates removes my stress, it's an instant booster after an hour or two in front of the screen designing. It brings me back my peace (if you would call mixed formulas in your head chaos) and did I mention I sometimes sway my hips a little livelier to the music while I'm at it.
I hate washing with laundry bar soap; it leaves white marks and even further dries my dry hands. That is why I always try new dish washing products out there, in a tub, squeeze bottle; diluted, paste or liquid.
Then one fine day, I stumble upon Cusina when my family and I planned to enjoy an afternoon at the ExpoMom Bazaar in Glorietta.
IMG_20151107_194944
Here's a little about CusinaHomes:
...One of the brand’s founders, a new parent, was looking for a dishwashing soap that’s safe and effective for his new family but soon realized that most of the local brands being sold smelled of harsh chemical and artificial scents. In fact, most of them look like they came straight from the laboratory. Is this all there is to choose from? It was this thought that spawned Cusina™ Natural Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid.
After partnering with chemists and perfumers from Spain, where a lot of the world’s fruit extracted fragrances are created, and thoughtful research and development for almost 3 years, Cusina™ was born— the first locally produced dishwashing liquid that rids of bacteria naturally and pampers the nose with real fruit and plant extracts that smells like the garden, not the lab.
Ingredients includes:
  • NATURAL ANTIBAC armed with the notion that nature has long ago provided us with wonderful ingredients that can safely clean and disinfect, Cusina™ doesn’t believe in the use of triclosan, unlike other antibacterial cleansers. Cusina™ instead harnesses the power of real tea tree and eucalyptus oil extracts, essential oils that are innately antimicrobial, antiseptic and antifungal, to help fight bacteria the safe and natural way.
  • SCENTS FROM REAL FRUITS & PLANTS whoever decided that dishwashing liquids should only come in the usual “Laboratory Lemon” scent is really missing out. Taking cue from the great variety of fruits and plants that Mother Nature herself has to offer, we’ve come up with fragrance blends that excitingly unique as they are refreshing: Lemongrass Citrus, Ginger Yuzu Peel, and Grapefruit Lemon Zest. Carefully sourced with real fruit and plant extracts, Cusina™ scents capture the very best from nature to your kitchen sink.
Cusina Dishwashing Liquid comes in three different scents:
cusina
Ginger Yuzu Peel
Citrusy, slightly sweet, with floral notes from Japanese yuzu fruit and a spicy kick from ginger makes this delicate and soothing scent combo suited for the more discerned.
Lemongrass Citrus 
In a whiff reveals a scent of lemont, but like discovering your new favorite song, comes gushing in the stimulating mid notes of stress-relieving lemongrass and a hint of minty-fresh citrus.
Grapefruit Lemon Zest
Has uplifting topnotes of fresh pink grapefruit with a clean, crisp, citrusy lemon zest finish
Thank you so much Mommy Mundo for introducing this to me.
And now, I do the dishes even better, with Cusina Natural Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid.
Find out more about CusinaHomes in their website: http://cusinahome.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment