- Session 1 & 2
May 30, 2015 - June 6, 2015
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Do you want to be a model?
Do you want your child to be a model?
Do you know someone who wants to be a model?
How do you begin? Where do you begin?
Join us in this 2-session of 2 hours each webinar and learn the basics on modelling: the flowchart of modelling, different types of models, understanding contracts, the process of castings and go-sees, what to do and what not to do, how to look and how not to look, the myths about modelling, projections and mannerisms.
- Introduction to commercial modelling (Session 1)
- Flowchart of modelling
- The types of models (Ramp, print, TV, radio)
- Understanding talent/modeling contracts, including type of contracts
- Basic information for casting/go-sees
- The Business meeting: Casting (Session 2)
- What to wear, how to look, attitudes and personality
- Dos and donts
- The process of casting vtr(videotape recording)
- Projections and mannerisms
- Myths in modelling (Session 2)
- It’s all about the look
- English only please
- Connections and money
- Does age matter?
- Height issues
Session 1 – May 30, 2015 (2 to 4pm)
Session 2 – June 6, 2015 (2 to 4pm)
Early Bird Rate: Php 600.00 (until May 19 only)
Regular Rate: Php 750.00 (From May 20 to May 29)
About the Speaker
Roly Halagao is a Casting Director Association of the Philippines founding member, Faculty Staff at Masters School for Models, 20 years Casting Director for Advertising, Operation Manager at Astra Studio Models, celebrity booking manager.
(If you sign up use this Referral Code: YWCModel1) so they will know that you learned the workshop from this blog.