Thursday, July 23, 2015

Jerson Dave

It's officially 6 weeks today! Hello Jerson Dave!
image
Last June 12, around 3:30am, a 3.315kgs baby (that's around 8lbs) was delivered. I'll leave you hanging in there, so watch out for my birthing story that I know will take me forever to post. Yeah, honest much?
Having another baby always involves some feelings of ambivalence. Nevertheless, "A parents love is whole no matter how many times divided." - Robert Brault
I rest my case, it is possible to love more than one child in equal measure because for every child, you have your heart expands and responds in a unique way to that unique little person.
Well, hey I'm a momma of not just one, but two now; an active toddler and an ebf newborn - pumps and formula. Yay, no sleep!
Jerson Clyde meet Jerson Dave for the first time.
It is official. I have not one, not two, but three Jersons in my life. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment