Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Coffee, Chocolate and Ice Cream Exposition 2015

One of my dreams is to have a coffee shop and a library in one. The perfect pair to pass the storm outside, a good book and brewed coffee. That is why I've been meaning to save the day to spend at the Coffee, Chocolate and Ice Cream Expo!
Last November 18, Wednesday, for an entrance fee of Php50 per head, I treat the family on a happy bonding time with coffee, chocolate and ice cream at the SMX Convention Center, SM Aura Premiere.
Clyde enjoyed his cup of Carmen's Best Salted Caramel. Dave had a taste too and he showed me his dimples as appreciation.
This three day event successfully celebrated the best, finest of chocolates, teas, coffees, and premium ice creams locally available and internationally known.
Booth Hopping:
Malagos Chocolate from Davao is a Bronze Winner for Academy of Chocolate 2015 Awards for their premium unsweetened  chocolate made from 100% all natural cocoa beans
Sir Adam is very friendly and apparently couldn't resist the cuteness of our babies, Dave and Jamiel.
The Stevia plant tastes real sweet. I could munch this entire row of them! lol
Greenola is on Instagram! My favorite would be the Tropical Nut!
Divinve's Decadent Banana Cakes and LigenHoney 
Free tastes that surely satisfied our sweet cravings and coffee fix are Carmen’s Best Dairy Products, Malagos Chocolate, BluCofee, Ice Cream Store, Adams Ice Cream, and Gloria Jean’s Coffees. Clyde and Dave eyed Miguelitos, and my mom loved the Gourmet Farms.
Some of the things we bag includes:
Dilmah Luxury Tea
I've been sipping a lychee infused tea as of the moment.
Gourmet Farms Sicilian Dressing made of broccoli and some pesto chips. Good combo! And its nice to know that they are in Cavite area, and yes, they offer a tour on their farm too!
Charlie's Whole Fruit Smoothie - you can guess my favorite. I'm surprised too, that I prefered the Spirulina over Mango. I'm patting myself on the back for that healthier choice.
A bottle of wild raw pure honey from LigelHoney
Glorious Blend Chocolate tastes good too. :) I also got myself a pair of foot patches for detox.
These tubs are perfect for picnics and road trips. :D
We ended our Wednesday night in chocolate cloud, munching Greenola's Tropical Nut to satisfy our midnight cravings! thank you Ma'am Lariza and Ma'am Eleine for free passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment