Monday, July 9, 2012

Michelle Phan's Close Up and Personal: Daily Randoms


I just want to answer random questions that Michelle Phan shared and answer on her website michellephan.com

Here are the questions and her answers:

1.  First thing you do in the morning?
- Look at my phone.
2.  One quote that you live your life by?
- I love quotes! The one that I love the most is probably “have childlike faith.”
3.  What does your last text message say?
- Daily devotions from my assistant, Wendy.

And here are my answers as well:

1 waking up in the morning is a blessing so before starting my day I thank God with a simple prayer and check on my newborn baby

2 to be imortal is to plant a tree, write a book (on my case, blog), have a child... got the first two going and I want to plant trees more and blog blog blog while taking care of my unico iho. :P

3 goodnights and iloveyous from my husband :)

Wanna answer these random questions too? Share yours!

1 comment:

  1. I blog frequently and I truly thank you for your information.

    Your article has truly peaked my interest.

    I am going to book mark your blog and keep checking for new details about once a week.
    I opted in for your RSS feed too.
    Also visit my webpage :: http://www.sclerodermasymptoms.net

    ReplyDelete