Sunday, July 29, 2012

Michelle Phan's Close Up and Personal: My Must Haves


I'm not sure why, but I love answering random questions, and its a good thing that Mish of http://www.michellephan.com have a regular post called Close Up and Personal where she answer some random questions. She encourage her readers to answer the questions too so I decided to blog about it too! :D

If you want to see my answers my first close up and personal post click here.

Michelle's questions and answers are:
1. If you could only wear 3 products, what would the be? - Concealer, brow pencil, mascara
2. One thing in your closet you can't live without? - Leather jacket... goes with everything!
3. One thing in your kitchen you can't live without? - Chopsticks. I can do anything with my chopsticks.

and of course, here are my answers as well:
1. If you could only wear 3 products, what would the be?  - bb cream, mascara, lipstick. Check out my new-m0m quick make up routine!
2. One thing in your closet you can't live without? - socks, it keeps me comfty. :)
3. One thing in your kitchen you can't live without? - fork :P and since it's kitchen time, check out my comfort food!

No comments:

Post a Comment