Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Things I Would Love To Do Before I Grew Old


Getting older is inevitable and let's all face it, one of the irony of life is we want to live longer but we don't want to grow old. Simply because, the things we used to do when we're younger became more and more difficult and sometimes even impossible when we're old. So before I get too old, I hope I could do these five things first!

One, to read a library or two - if you read things that makes me happy then you'll know I love books! What more a library? :) or two libraries? :D


Two, to travel the world and hopefully the moon - in reading, one could travel. And I think everyone loves to travel! To explore new things and rediscover mysteries! Cool! One of the things I draw on my belle de jour power planner dreamboard,

the one in the upper right was a moon, to write my name in moon, and on the lower right was to travel the world, particularly Paris, Rome and Greece!

Three, to plant a forest, some woods and a beautiful garden - to be immortal is to have a child and
to plant a tree.
I have a newborn already so I scratch that one off my list. Now, to plant a tree. I wanna save Mother Earth in my own little ways because I still hope my son would see the beauty of the Earth and enjoy nature.

Four, to give back to my parents - I'll never be here without them, I won't grow like this if they didn't take care of me. They showered me  love and affection, they sacrifice for us. Now, I wanna return the favor. I wanna show them my labor of love. :) <3 <3 <3 Love you Mom and Dad!

Five, to help the elderly, the widows and the orphans - Jesus Christ' golden rule is "do to others, what you want others do to you". I wanna share the love of my heart to those who needs love the most. Elderly, widows and orphans have soft spot in my heart. I do wanna help them out even in small little ways of appreciation. I know that small gestures of kindness will make their hearts smile. Besides, it's better to give than to receive, right?

What's your Five Things You Want To Do Before You Get Old? Share yours!

P.S. Curious about BC Blogger? Click the BC Bloggers tab!

pictures aren't mine unless specified

No comments:

Post a Comment