When you're on the third trimester of your pregnancy, its good to be ready on what-to-buy for the arrival of the ! *excited!*
As a new-mom-to-be, I wanna make sure that I get the best for my little , & I've been aware that feeding bottles sometimes can cause harm to the baby if it is made of some dangerous chemicals... and sterilization that should be a "safety check procedure" could actually secrete these harmful chemicals from the bottle that mixes to the milk.
Then, my cousin introduced me to Feeding Bottles. :)
- it's number 1 recommended by and best value for money in the United Kingdom :) and Practical Parenting and Pregnancy of 9 out of 10 stars!
- Bottles are BPA free and are made of PP polypropylene materials.
BPA stands for A., an industrial chemical that has been used to make certain plastics and resins. It can be found in polycarbonate plastics and epoxy resins. Polycarbonate plastics are often used in containers that store food and beverages, such as water bottles, and baby bottles and cups, toys and other consumer goods.
Some research has shown that BPA can seep into food or beverages from containers that are made with BPA or into your body when you handle products made with BPA. National Toxicology Program at the Department of Health and Human Services says it has "some concern" about the possible health effects of BPA on the brain, behavior and prostate gland of fetuses, infants and children. This level of concern is midway on its five-level scale, which ranges from serious to negligible. But who wants to take the risks, ey?
- clinically proven to help settle baby especially at night with their motto: good feed, good sleep.
- reduces colic; baby's cries or displays symptoms of distress like cramping and moaning frequently that may start soon after feeding, especially in babies that do not belch easily. It helps reduce air consumption of the baby while feeding due to its anti-colic system consisting of teat and adapter ring allowing air to flow into the bottle instead of baby's tummy for better digestion
- teats design supports easy latch on and teat acceptance by baby with super soft silicone for a more natural feed
- Unique skirt on teat flexes to baby's natural feeding rhythm hence milk will flow at the pace chosen by baby for more comfort
- super easy to clean and fill with milk with wide neck
shape fir comfortable hold and grip by mum and babe
note: adapter ring must always be used with classic bottles.
The starter set contains 4 feeding bottles, 6 teats, bottle brush and a . Costs /$
I am looking forward on using these bottles after 3 months. Whether you're planning to breastfeed or not, I think these bottles will be helpful!
If ever, I could just transfer in these baby-friendly bottles and let my husband have some nice quality time with our baby while I snatch some sleep or whatever! :P I'm sure he'll love it and I hope my baby won't have any complains! Hehe Well, I'm gonna find out soon! And will definitely share my say on these.. :D
Have you tried products before? :)