Monday, December 2, 2013

Baby's Top 5 Today

image
1) Today, I successfully leave him at home with his dad. No fuss. Just pure energy for running and playing and laughing around.
2) My arms, I mean our arms (dad, lolo, lola, titas and tito Miah included) were reddish and hurts quite a lot (at least in my case it is) because we are his chew toys! I tried to give him his teethers and he just played with it and throws it to the floor.
image
3) Did I tell you I cut his hair before for the first time? Well, today, I cut it again. He looks cute, no matter.
image
4) His onesies are his house shirts now paired with shorts or pajamas or just his underpants of a diaper.
image
5) He bumps his head a couple of this today, yesterday and for sure, tomorrow.
image
Happy mommy,
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment