Sunday, December 29, 2013

Bite Block Insect Repellent for Kids

I cringe everytime I see babe scratching his legs or arms. It only means one thing to me. It's he either he got an insect bite or an insect bite him. What?
Parents go loco when kiddos go scratch-o. Okay, that was hard and rough but you get me right? It freakin' freak the freak out of me! So I stock up on insect repellant products like spray and lotion - in bottles, tubes or sachets. Just like this
image
8 hours of protection, aside from that Bite Block has 10% Picaridin as the active ingredient, mild and hypoallergenic, safe for children ages 6 months and up, non-greasy and non-sticky!
This light powder scented insect repellant is DEET free! Thumbs up for being non-toxic while driving mosquitoes including dengue and other insects away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment