Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sneak Peak to Elizabeth and James Michael's Big Day

The holiday vacation should have made me posts more often than usual, but as it turned out - it didn't. Guess what? Well, it's because we are too busy prepping everything up for my little sister's wedding on January 11! Not just that, I had to choreograph a surprise dance number! That's our little secret - I might share here. Ha ha
We are still busy, packing Beth's things away. You know the drill. But I will let you sneak in to what's we've been up to and if you follow me on Instagram (@gerilen) then you might already have the idea on the motif and the details. Nevertheless, here's to forever!
The view from our hotel room
the bride's bouquet
the matron of honor's flowers (and incase you are wondering... Yes, I am the maid of honor, married and all that. We consider ourselves best friends and worst enemies sometimes, we only had each other as sisters, besides, she's my maid on honor, too <3)
they had a lot of giveaways... and this is the only one who got online, for now.
this is a DIY wedding gown, details soon!
the boys got the same ties except for the groom
here is another DIY to be publish soon
Will chop these down to bite sizes soon!
Congratulations to the groom and best wishes to the bride.
P.S. Check out the new profile picture of our Young Wife Chronicles Facebook page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment