Sunday, May 13, 2012

Baby's First Things Hospital Need Haul


After having my baby's first shopping haul, my OB gave me a list of things to buy for my hospital needs which includes my Johnson's baby mini haul and I decided to add some few stuff that I think I will also need... Check them out!
Hospital Needs Haul
Smart Steps
Smart Steps is hypoallergenic, pedia recommended and ultra mild. It's perfect for baby's sensitive skin ages 0 to 3 years old because it doesn't have dyes, optical brighteners, enzymes and bleach :D
Just for the hospital stay, this small pack of cotton buds are enough :)
Maternity pads after giving birth and Adult diaper during labor
Remember, it's not Isopropyl but Ethyl Alcohol 70% Solution
Aside from the personal vanity I bought, I also add some baby wears that I'll be bragging about soon heehee... What's your OB's list of hospital needs? I wanna know! :D Share them on the comment box below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment