Thursday, October 23, 2014

Easy-palit with #HuggiesPantsUp


We used to be okay with ordinary diapers, until he learned how to use his hands to explore...

He always snap out the sticky tabs of his diaper until alas, the sticky part is not sticky anymore and the new diaper is useless. Not if you are ready to snip the sides off and use it on your heavy days, my aunts tried it but I haven't. I'm a tampon-fan but that's another story. The thing is, we started wasting money because of that. Plus the fact that because he is always "on-the-go", he can't wait to get his diaper done before rolling on the side, reach for this and grab that!


I would not change the world, but I did change my baby's diaper according to his needs! And I'm very much thankful to Huggies Dry Pants!

Sleeping


and

playing


is now easy-peasy! Changing diaper is a breeze!

How to change soiled Huggies dry pants?
- Tear both side of the seam, remove and flush the poo on the loo.
- Wrap it up and throw to the bin.

How to change to Huggies dry pants?
-After the above, I let him decide which position he wants, laying or standing.
  • When he just want to lay down, I just put my hands inside each hole and gently ease my way up his legs
  • When he want to stand up, I just sing him my out-of-tune song of raise his left foot, enter the left hole, raise your right foot, enter the right hole and wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle.
Tip: to ease things up, I pull the diaper up by cupping the diaper in my hands inbetween his legs.

- Finally, I adjust the sides, and the elastic waistband to make sure he could play all day, dance all night without leaks or half his butt bun showing. ;)

Emergency Tip: Another tip was when he gets too big for his diaper, I tear a small part of the seam (the one touching his thighs) so he could still feel comfortable for a diaper smaller of his size.

I would like to end this post with videos of our attempt to play and dance to the tune of Huggies Dry Pants Jingle on our makeshift studio aka bed! In these videos, Jerson Clyde is wearing his Huggies Dry Pants, just woke up and wants to jump like the five little monkeys jumping on the bed.


We did had fun! 
Huggies has been helpful for me for the past year and now that I'm expecting another baby on the way, I would definitely be ready with a diaper that is easy to palit, easy pa sa bulsa! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment