Thursday, August 13, 2015

MBF: Gerilen Elizabeth Boutique

Hey hey hey! Have a Henry Hugglemonster day! Err... Good day! I still am suffering the LSS from Disney Junior's cartoons! Another written brain fart.
I work at home, alam niyo na iyan; may two-month newborn pa ako ngayon. No nannies, no helpers. Pure breastfeeding, no pump. No pump, if you are a breastfeeding mom too, you might cringe a bit. You did. Just now! *deep sigh
Having said that, I need rest that I don't have and my freelancing job is not that regular anymore - physical exhaustion! Pagod pero masaya. Again, I need rest that I don't have and we need money that I don't earn - not yet (still hopefull :P ).
It's been awhile since we (my sister and I) thought about having an online store, so basically, gusto ko lang siyang i-formally share sa inyo sa blog na ito. Feel free to like us on Facebook and message us if you have any questions.
Check us out on Facebook and hit like here: https://www.facebook.com/elizabethonlineboutique
Aside from whatsnot, we also resell products from Human Heart Nature and JC Premier. We also accept made to order homemade peanut butter, leche flan and more; perfect for parties and giveaways! We do meet ups at Ayala (Greenbelt area) and BGC (Serendra, Market! Market!, SM Aura)
Hope to transact with you soon! <3
Geri

No comments:

Post a Comment