Thursday, August 13, 2015

OPENSNAP Yabu, SM Aura

When I hear the word Katsu, I think of Yabu; you see, before Yabu landed on the Philippines, Japanese cuisine in mind means tempura and sushi. That's the reason why I think of Yabu when I hear the word Katsu. True to its name, it really is the home of Katsu!
Yabu, Sm Aura
Anything with a Japanese term Katsu basically mean deep-fried breaded cutlets. Yabu served their Katsu set with unlimited love, err, unlimited Japanese rice/brown rice, miso soup, Japanese pickles, a bowl of fruit and unlimited cabbage.
My cabbage was dressed in Goma and sesami sauce.
I like everything curry lately. Of course I didn't miss the chance to get this Original Chicken Katsu Curry that left my mouth a delicious spicy sting.
wpid-img_20150602_175610_1.jpg
I also love the cheesy Katsu Curry Don
Cream of Dory Katsu
180gram of creamy dory
Vegetable Katsu includes Japanese silken tofu, onion rings, eggplant, bell peppers, potatoes and carrots.
Ebi and Shrimp Katsu
Chicken Katsu
Yabu serve their Katsu set with this special roasted sesame seeds that added authentic Japanese dining experience.
wpid-img_20150602_174922.jpg
Grind
pour, mix and dip.
 Each table contain different condiments and I'm loving the Goma sauce.
We will be back here very soon.
Want some Katsu deli? Head on to OpenSnap!
For more restaurants and food finds, download OpenSnap app from App Store or Google Play.

No comments:

Post a Comment