One of my recent finds at the Mommy Mundo Expo Mom last month was this -
Morrison Stretch Mark Collagen Body Cream.
Pregnancy is one of the major causes of stretch marks and unless you do not have the stretch marks printed in you genes (some mommas are lucky to have smooth belly right after birth, believe me I know one!) you gotta do what you gotta do - prevent it.
So aside from putting shea butter when I was pregnant, I'm always in constant search for products that could help me, if not erase at least lightens those tiger stripes I've earned from having two gorgeous little gentlemen in my life.
The first thing that I noticed about it, is that it smelled divine! Like I could pour it all over my body and smell nice the whole entire day.A small dot could cover a large area and it with gentle circular motion, the product can easily be absorbed without the film-like feel.
Morrison Stretch Mark Collagen Body Cream is specially formulated with Nutrisilk Moisture that promises to help fade unwanted marks (dark and light marks on skin), prevents the appearance of further stretch marks (this made me realize that I should've used this when I was still pregnant) and that at the same time, it moisturizes skin for improved elasticity and suppleness (perfect for busy moms who doesn't have the luxury of time to apply different products). Morrison Stretch Mark Collagen Body Cream is really a versatile product - prevention of stretch marks, fade stretch marks and moisturize skin.
Aside from religiously applying Morrison Stretch Mark Collagen Body Cream (Direction: Spread all over the body, targeting areas where stretch marks appear more often like tummy, hips, thighs and the inner forearm - thrice daily.) Here are some of the things you could do to help your skin against these tiger stripes!
1. HYDRATE WELL - Water keeps the skin more elastic so drink up! Skip coffee and softdrinks because caffeine dehydrates you.
2. EAT A SKIN-NOURISHING DIET - food rich in vitamins A, C and E are good for your skin. They maintain elasticity and help you produce new skin cells. Try eating more kiwis and bell peppers!
3. MASSAGE REGULARLY w/ CREAM - keep your skin moisturizer with MORRISON Stretch Mark Cream. It's also infused with collagen, which strengthens your tissues to withstand stretching.
- Collagen-infused, which firms and rejuvenate the skin
- Formulated with nutria oil moisture to minimize, prevent and fade stretch marks
- Paraben-free. Absolutely no nasty chemicals on your skin
With NUTRISILK MOISTURE to help minimize, prevent and fade unsightly stretch marks.
The Morrison® Difference
Discover more at WWW.MORRISONPREMUIM.COM
Official Facebook Page: FACEBOOK.COM/MORISSONPREMUIM
Official Instragam Page: INSTAGRAM.COM/MORRISONPREMUIM