Wednesday, November 20, 2013

View Park Hotel, Tagaytay City

When I miss Baguio, I go to Tagaytay.
When I miss the fog, I jog to Tagaytay.
When I miss the cold, I hold onto Tagaytay.
If Baguio's my heart, then my kidneys and stones are Tagaytay.
Okay. That's a hard impromptu, but my point is, Tagaytay is special. It's the small Baguio for me with cherry on top, err, volcano I mean. We used to run here when we felt hot and stressed and needed a short vacay. But we never tried to get to sleep a night here.
Thank goodness I bump to View Park Hotel in one of my booth hopping mania during  the Blogapalooza 2013! I want to have a moment with the stars at Tagaytay and I  finally think that View Park Hotel will make it happen, it'll make great memories happen! <3
View Park Hotel Tagaytay is located at Calamba Road, Sungay East. And if you are a stranger and asking "Is it located near the Picnic Grove?" The answer is no, it is not near, it is right across! Woohoo! And, guess what? It is also near the most popular landmark: The People's Park and the latest hype: Tagaytay Highlands.
Simply one of the most affordable yet elegant hotels in the heart of the country's second Baguio (second capital city of the Philippines)! It guarantees comfort, good food at Adam's Cafe and accessibility to Tagaytay's must-see tourist spots at an affordable price!
Fun Fact: View Park Hotel is one of the ranked recommended hotels in Tagaytay City!
They also cater conference room, meeting and banquet like weddings, reunions and get together party! Rooms to choose from were versatile from standard, deluxe, premier, family suite, executive suit to family room!
Standard Amenities includes:
  • flat screen cable tv
  • dvd player
  • fully air-conditioned room
  • free wifi access
  • hot and cold water
  • hair dryer
  • mini bar
  • fridge
Fun Fact: View Park Hotel is consistently included in Tripadvisor's Top 10 Business Hotels in Tagaytay City!
Haven't step foot here, and their promise of sincerely warm and friendly service makes we wanna have a "couple's retreat" here
 
with my hubby and baby.
I would love to make View Park Hotel a part of a memory and I know View Park Hotel will make it happen and will make it great.
Check out View Park Hotel's Official Facebook Page here.
*All photos grabbed from View Park Hotel's FB page.
Great news! It is time to destress and help those in distress!
View Park Hotel is giving away proceeds of their sales this week to the Yolanda typhoon survivors.
Book now, Help others!

No comments:

Post a Comment