Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Mommy Mundo Planner 2014, Privilege Passport and Mommy Mundo Bazaar and Relief Effort November 10, 2013

Mommy Mundo Bazaar have a yearly bazaar as treats for moms and tots! Last November 10 was my first time to join the bazaar and mom, baby and I had so much fun! I was actually encouraged to drop by the bazaar because Two Tots Home Accessories is giving away this Playroom Suite Showcase worth Php 40,000.00!
Lola and baby
image
I also decided to get a Mommy Mundo Passport Card that costs Ph300.00 for a three-year exclusive pass to all Mommy Mundo Activities!
Aside from the card, I grab a copy of Mommy Mundo Planner 2014 that originally costs P395.00 but since I'm passport holder, they slash off Php100, hence, I got it for only Php295.00 only!
Pssst! This planner got me because of this...
and because it has discount coupons and freebies for everything baby! <3
My hands were so full of this and baby. :) #dovetailing
image
I love the colors, patterns, and the bookmark that comes with it too!
image
Unboxing my Mommy Planner. This is my way to initiate myself to mommyhood. lol
image
The bazaaar was held on Rockwell and it was jampacked! :)
image
image
Baby and I photo oped at the prizes the Two Tots Home is giving away!
image
image
image
Of course, we didn't go home with babe empty handed! Found this cute tuxedo onessie at Cool Elves Fashion booth for only Php 500.00! My one year old for a size 95, the lady said he's too big and that size 95 were usually for two years old.
We also get to have our photo taken for free as a remembrance of this event. For only Php30.00 per head the Mommy Mundo Bazaar was win-win! They also accepted used clothes and other products to be donated to the Yolanda typhoon victims. With the help of Electrolux, you don't have to wash your donations, they will do that for you. :0)
If you have more to give and donate, check out Mommy Mundo's Mom Share Campaign.
{Momshare alert} We now have 4 drop off points to accept donations of clothing, blankets, towels and stuffed toys.
PASIG- Mommy Mundo office in Fun Ranch across Tiendesitas
MAKATI- Electrolux office
QC- Numa baby store
ALABANG- Contact 09209114728
Donations will be accepted until December 6, except in Alabang where we end by November 30.
We will also be accepting donations at the next Mommy Mundo Bazaar on December 8 in Rockwell.
For info or inquiries contact momshare@mommymundo.com or text 09178812524.
Have a safe day.

No comments:

Post a Comment