Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I Love Lulu Nails

One of the pampering I usually skip is painting my nails. I skip it because I don't usually have the spare time to go to a salon. I skip it because I wash the dishes, do the laundry, took baby to bath, etc, etc, etc. But really. I don't give myself this pampering because I need more encouragement. I need to make myself believe that I need it. It's a girl's right. That deep down I know, I want it. lol Too dramatic eh? Well, when you're a mom, with no helpers,  working-at-home, doing household chores and having one energetic infant wrecking havoc, painting nails would be like unicorns and dry rough hands are horses.
I chance upon Lulu's one fateful night, with my girls, partying with me, err, doing video with me. And, it was pure bliss.
Happiness. Sophistication. Elegance.
I was like Cinderella and Lulu's was my glass slipper. I would want to go back to this fairytale land of glittering nails if I could. With hightech amenities like flat screen tv, glossy magazines and amazing service, who wouldn't?
I met them once more on the Blogapalooza 2013. I think it's a sign that I gotta give myself a break and let them fix my broken spirit, I mean nails so that again, I would tell my tale of Ms. Angel caressing my right foot's ticklish part, of ingrowns removed, soft cuticles and cute nail polishes.
Check out Lulu Nails and Dry Bar Facebook page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment